Control4 Home Automation Systems
Control 4 Residential
What Is Home Control?
With more and more smart electronics playing a central role in our everyday lives, you’d think they’d be making life easier. But with so many different technology formats—Blu-ray, Bluetooth, MP3, WMV, HD, 3D, iWhatever and whatever’s-coming-next—things are getting more cluttered and complicated, not more convenient. Wouldn’t life be better if everything worked together? At Control4, we’re making it simple and affordable for you to intelligently control virtually any device in your home—from TVs to thermostats, door locks to DVRs—no matter where you are, using one easy-to-use interface. This means you get to de-clutter your coffee table. Use one remote for multiple devices. This is intelligent home control. A genius idea, indeed.
Control4® solutions are:
- Very affordable and cost effective
- Easy to install, no major construction required
- Simple to use, right from a TV, touch screen or remote control
- Flexible, start small and add more control as time and budget allow
- Compatible in new and older homes
- Limited only by your imagination
This Is Your Home With A Brain
Imagine. In one touch, the movie starts, your shades close and the surround sound kicks in at the perfect volume. When the sun goes down, your porch light goes on. And the whole house locks at 11 pm. Automatically. You rush out with the kids to drop them off at school. By the time you get to the office you wonder, “Did I close the garage door?” Check from your phone and relax. Now, live the green life without sacrificing comfort. It’s easy to control your house and reduce energy use.
- Watch—Browse cover art and start the movie from your smart phone.
- Listen—Orchestrate whole-home audio with a slide of your finger.
- Lighting—Enjoy lighting scenes or turn off all house lights in one touch.
- Comfort—Kick-start your home thermostat before you leave the office.
- Security—Arm the security system or see who’s at the door from your laptop.
- More—Control pools, sprinklers, and much more. Dream big. Start small.
Need help with your next project?
Control 4 Commercial
Automation Is Good For Business
Rely on a trusted solution to control lights, temperature, audio/video, teleconferencing, security cameras, and HVAC systems to make your business more effective and drive efficiency, automatically. Even the smallest Control4® commercial projects deliver a big bottom-line impact. Our solutions easily integrate with your existing business infrastructure and enable communication between devices from virtually any manufacturer. Your authorized Control4® dealer will work with you to design a system to transform your business and impress your clients or customers. With Control4® solutions you decide what you want to control and when. The possibilities are endless.
- Control a wall of TVs or just one with a single remote or tablet.
- Control music in any audio zone, from anywhere.
- One button turns off all the lights throughout the property.
- Get a text alert if someone enters after hours.
- Save energy and money, automatically.
- Presentation set-up and video conferencing, with one touch.
- Use touch screens and tablets to control it all, easily.
- Access and control security cameras from anywhere.
How It All Works Together
Just a few Control4® products can deliver a dramatic difference for your business. Better still, Control4® solutions seamlessly integrate with third-party systems and applications, including locks, IP cameras, video-conferencing systems, shades and more to bring control to your business.
- Controllers – The “brains” of the operation, controllers provide the behind-the-scenes management of all intelligent devices in the room.
- Thermostats – Wireless Control4® thermostats make it effortless to control temperature based on business hours or outside climate. No sense powering on the AC without dimming the shades when the sun is bright.
- Touch Screens – Sleek in-wall or portable touch screens make it easy for your employees to control the system. With access control, you can make sure the designated staff has that control, while others do not.
- System Remote Controls – With an OLED backlit display, the Control4® SR-250 remote gives employees wireless, walkaroundcontrol of every TV.
- 2, 3 or 6-Button Keypads – Customize control features that offer one-touch convenience: “All Off,” “Lunch,” “Weekend,” or “Meeting Commence.”
- Dimmers & Switches – Reduce utility bills, extend bulb life, conserve resources, and provide the convenience of pre-set, one-touch lighting scenes.
- Motion & Contact Sensors – Automatically manage energy effectively and efficiently with more accurate occupancy control.
- Dock for iPod – Supports Apple® iPhone, iPod, iPod Touch, iPod Nano for a personalized music experience.
Need help with your next project?
Brands We Trust